top of page
Blue Skies

Scholarships

Worldview Academy

W-Icon-Wht.png

Worldview Academy Summer Camp includes:

  • 6-day immersion into biblical worldview training for students ages 13-18.

  • Engage with like-minded peers, learn from Christian leaders, and explore answers to hard questions about your faith, purpose, and identity.

  • Students will be taught by top Christian thinkers and theology professors.

  • College credit is available for qualifying students.

  • Here is the link to find out more about it: https://www.worldview.org/oregon.

 

If you’d like to apply, please submit a one-page application letter by Jan-30, 2023 explaining:

  • A little bit of background about yourself (faith, family, youth group, extracurricular, etc) and why you are interested in Apologetics

  • Why you want to go to the Worldview Academy

  • How you think this apologetics training will help you

  • What you will do to bring back some of the training/information to your friends & youth group

  • Send finished essays to info@theambassadorsforum.com

 

Students will be selected by the Apologetics Forum from the essays that are received to be eligible for a 50% scholarship of the $760  tuition and will be notified by Feb-10, 2023 (students will need to raise the other 50% and secure transportation to/from the conference).  These students will be considered honorary “freshman members” of the Forum and expected to do the following after the Worldview Academy

  • Give an informal passdown on your experience to the Ambassadors Forum (~Sep)

  • Attend at least two aPizzagetics events in the Fall 2023

  • Participate and encourage others in the youth community in the area of evangelism/apologetics

  • Participate in the Ambassadors Forum apologetics ministry events as needed

Summit Ministries

512x512bb.jpg

Summit Conference experience includes:

  • 12-day immersion into biblical worldview training for students ages 16-25.

  • Engage with like-minded peers, learn from Christian leaders, and explore answers to hard questions about your faith, purpose, and identity.

  • Students will be taught by top Christian thinkers like J. Warner Wallace, Sean McDowell, Jeff Myers, John Stonestreet, and Christopher Yuan.

  • College credit is available for qualifying students.

  • Here is the link to find out more about it: https://www.summit.org/programs/student-conferences/

 

If you are interested, please submit a one-page application letter by Jan-30, 2023 explaining:

  • A little bit of background about yourself (faith, family, youth group, extracurricular, etc) and why you are interested in Apologetics

  • Why you want to go to the Summit Conference

  • How you think this apologetics training will help you

  • What you will do to bring back some of the training/information to your friends & youth group

  • Send finished essays to info@theambassadorsforum.com

  • Please indicate which of the following sessions you would be able to attend if you are selected:

-  Session 1: May 14–May 27, 2023

-  Session 2: May 28–June 10, 2023

-  Session 3: June 11–June 24, 2023

-  Session 4: July 2–July 15, 2023

-  Session 5: July 16– July 29, 2023

-  Session 6: July 30–August 12, 2023

-  Session 7: August 13–August 26, 2023

Students will be selected by the Apologetics Forum from the essays that are received to be eligible for a 75% scholarship of the $1895 tuition and will be notified by Feb-10, 2023 (students will need to raise the other 25% and secure airfare to/from the conference).  These students will be considered honorary “junior members” of the Forum and expected to do the following after the Summit Conference:

  • Give an informal passdown on your experience to the Ambassadors Forum (~Sep)

  • Attend as many aPizzagetics events as possible in the Fall’2023 and Spring’2024.

  • Participate and encourage others in the youth community in the area of evangelism/apologetics

  • Actively participate in some aspect of the Apologetics ministry (promotion, speaking, media, etc)

bottom of page